If you have been injured or you are suffering from an illness and you are unable to work, then you might be entitled to receive a payment from the insured benefits attached to your superannuation policy. These benefits are paid as a lump sum and can be quite significant. If you have more than one superannuation policy, then you might be able to make more than one claim.
At KMC Legal, we can assist you with:
- Evaluating your claim
- Collecting important information to assist you in making your claim, such as medical reports and investigations
- Explanation of the process and superannuation policies involved
- Contacting the superannuation funds and insurance companies involved on your behalf
- Lodging your claim with the superannuation funds and insurance companies
- Contesting a disputed or rejected claim
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an initial free consultation with our Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law.