If you have been injured at work then you may be entitled to receive compensation under the workers compensation legislation in NSW. Depending on the nature and severity of your injury, you could be entitled to receive compensation for your injury, weekly payments while you are unable to work and payment of your medical and hospital expenses.
At KMC Legal, our Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law can assist you with:
- Evaluating your claim
- Explanation of your rights
- Collecting important information including hospital and medical records
- Explanation of documents received from the insurance company
- Contacting the insurance companies involved on your behalf
- Lodging your claim with the insurance company
- Recovering compensation for your injury
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an initial free consultation with our Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law.