Kristi McCusker is an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law and has over 14 years’ experience in this area of law. During that time, she has acted for numerous clients who have been injured in many different types of accidents. Her pragmatic approach to matters means that clients ultimately achieve the best possible results in their claims. Kristi places her clients’ interests first and regularly accomplishes what others can’t through her determination to succeed.
Key Practice Areas
Kristi specialises in motor vehicle accident claims, public liability claims, workers compensation claims, work injury damages claims, superannuation claims and medical negligence claims.
- Bachelor of Laws – Southern Cross University
- Bachelor of Legal & Justice Studies (majoring in Criminal Justice Studies) – Southern Cross University
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Injury Compensation Committee of the Law Society of New South Wales